BLACK FRIDAY

Really PPL. Really,

     Black Friday is the most CRAZIEST time of year, I never knew so many ppl could be in one place at a time other than a ball game. Last nite, I was talking on the phone while my mom and sister n law was shopping standing in lines that were around the corner. From their description people were parking cars across the street away from the stores like Target, Wal-Mart etc. just to catch these Black Friday Sales.

The craziest thing was the offers of money my mom and sis n law received to pick up items for another person in line with them. I guess it was the individual's way of making sure she got the items she wanted ... a few times, I had to call them back to make sure they were okay. Just crazy, long lines and fussy ppl, though I may not have been there, I was there in spirit

I think Black Friday should last at least a week rather than one weekend and stores should have ample inventory so that everyone can experience a good sale.

I am not sure, if I will every participate in a BLACK FRIDAY event, but I am glad I did not participate in this one, I don't think I have the patience at this time....but an alternative to BLACK FRIDAY IN STORE SALES, is the ONLINE SALES, this may be the option for me rather than long lines, and excessive waiting time, right now its too REDONKULAS!

Glad its almost over,

            Lavi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drink Water

HUMBLE WHAT?

DECLUTTERING MY LIFE!