If you could do one thing different what would it be?

March 30, 2017

If I could do one thing different it would be to work through fear. My fear was something that alerted me to think-hey, I don't think I want to do that or learn that it looks hard. I'd rather play it safe. Safe never gets you anywhere or anything.

Don't be afraid to work through fear. It's a scary thing to learn to work through fear. Once I learn to just take one step, then take the next step and take the next step and another step. I realized that working through fear is beneficial. Working through fear is a process.

                          You can only see what's next if you decide to take the next step.

                                           It's the only way that you can be sure to make


                                                                          'Progress'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drink Water

HUMBLE WHAT?

DECLUTTERING MY LIFE!