Finding my Norton CD

This is just a moment I wanted to share about finding my Norton Security System and Anti-Spy ware, it was difficult to do....I purchased the products because they both were on sale. Then I realized I didn't need one, but decided to keep it any way. So, then I asked for the Cd's to be put away for later use and behold, it was put away.

Be careful when asking family members to put things away for you, because it is difficult to find it, if the family member does not tell you where they put the items or don't remember where they actually place the item themselves. This alone is frustrating. So either way, glad to now have my system protected and am looking forward to being on the computer more, and feeling a sigh of relief. Well that is my outlet for the moment be back in a few take care.

                         Lavi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drink Water

HUMBLE WHAT?

DECLUTTERING MY LIFE!