When you sit and think about all the things that goes on in this world you cannot find the peace and sereneness that is necessary at times. I found that people need to really take the time to evaluate where they are in life. How do we move on as a people? It is difficult for some people to realize how to let things go, but in life you have to realize hurt is only what you make it. If you learn this very lesson early on you will begin to learn how to deal with every situation in your life. What is the purpose of life? What is my purpose? What is it that God wants me to do? How can I become a better me? These are some of the things that make me think or reflect on life. I refuse to accept the hurt people tend to have towards things, I have promise to find the better in every situation. So I encourage you to move forward and find what is going to make your situation better and just get moving this is inspirational to myself and for anyone who desires to do the same. 

              Take care Lavi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drink Water

HUMBLE WHAT?

DECLUTTERING MY LIFE!