Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July to Everyone...I know I have not been as tentative as I would like to my blog. I have not figured out the direction I want to take with it, but I'm sure I do wish to continue writing to share my thoughts and views on things of life. I hope everyone is having a wonderful 4th of July and that you took time for yourself....enjoying the day God has given to us all and you appreciated life to see another 4th of July, because someone did not get to see it this year. 


This is how awesome God is, regardless if you believe in a higher power or not...the thing is No One can duplicate or reciprocate God and He is the best at what He do....Live Life to the fullest.....keep God first and respect the fact you have your freedom and are able to live with liberty!


Be kind, Be Bless and Love and Bless Someone Today


  -Lavilada

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drink Water

HUMBLE WHAT?

DECLUTTERING MY LIFE!