Colored Hair Mishap!

Today is September 28, 2012 10:28 am

   Luther Vandross is playing on V103...and I just tried to re-brass the color in my hair. I was bored and wanted blonde tips and it did not turn out the way I expected. Instead, I got the orange brassy color. Lawd have mercy, so I tried correcting the color, but it only reduced the brassiness. I think I washed my hair 5 times, LOL, lets leave coloring to the professionals.. Oh I forgot, I am in limbo with employment so I can't afford to have any one else play in my hair, so I took some old color and tried to brighten my day...uh no bueno...smh, closing my eyes...

So I will wear this in between color for about a week. I have some other colors that I may try in another week. I do not want to make the situation worse. Now Mary, Mary, I'm walking is playing...and I have to complete some paperwork and I finally got through on yesterday, to do my interviewed required for public assistance, finally. It makes no sense to require people to call a telephone number that receives a high volume of calls...it makes no sense, then send a letter saying assistance may be denied if no reply is given, public system is a trip. Those of us that need help can't seem to get the help we need behind foolishness.Why is it so difficult? Getting assistance that is, the people that is suppose to help you receive assistance act as if public assistance is coming out of their pocket. 

I am too old for this, starting over after deciding on a career years ago. To have to start over is ridiculous, but its life, it is what it is. I hope life gets better for all of us...we are definitely in this together and there is no other country I would rather be in, so thank you God for placing me in America. I know it could be worse, but I have another day to be thankful. Come Love Me Now is playing Melanie Amaro...it's a nice song. Now the O'Jays are playing Cry Together,...uh Imma need them to play something else. I styled my hair for the first time in a long time. Baby, baby by TLC...this was the song back in the day......OMG, KEM Share My Life just came on....I absolutely love this song and the artist.......one of my all time favorite cd's by KEM. Okay, now I'm in a really good mood, regardless. I hope each and every one try to have a good day today no matter what. 

                  Love and Blessing

                                Lavilada

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drink Water

HUMBLE WHAT?

DECLUTTERING MY LIFE!