I PROMISED MYSELF I WOULD DO BETTER!

September 5, 2012 at 7:32 p.m.


 I am going to put forth an effort to get fit this year. I have already begun and am working towards the goal of loosing at least a 100 lbs within the year. I am seeking employment, I refuse to give up, because I know something has to open up soon or sooner. This has been a difficult time for me and my family and hardships have been one after the other, but I am believing that GOD has not brought me this far to leave me. Though disappointed about many things I remain optimistic about finding my purpose and moving forward. Fear is no longer an option, now it is survival mode and getting across to the next life saver.

For everyone who is experiencing degrees of difficulty; day in and day out, do your best to focus on something that GOD has done on your behalf. Thank HIM for that and do your best to keep joy and peace in  whatever you do-DO NOT GIVE UP! LETS ALL DO BETTER TOGETHER.

-Lavi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drink Water

HUMBLE WHAT?

DECLUTTERING MY LIFE!