GETTING OUT OF DEBT!

October 12, 2012 at 3:18 a.m.

   Up doing some homework and decided that I could not sleep. Thinking about how am I going to get out of debt. Open some bills today and realize that I have to work within my means to pay off the debt with what I have while waiting to regain full-time employment. For example, I have a bill that is for $67.45, well I know that I do not have $67.45. Now that I have applied for unemployment in hopes of receiving this small income. I will divide this bill into 12 payments so that I can afford to pay something rather than nothing; this way the bill will decrease rather than sit there and accrue balance, because of non-payment or any additional charges if it can be avoided. Next a bill for 298.60 divided by 60 payments is 5 dollars. So a little goes a long way. One thing I do know is that when I regain employment, I will begin paying down my student loans so that I can work towards becoming debt free. I would like to be debt free in about 12 years. A long ways from now, but hopefully doable. Once employed full-time, I will no longer return to household bills that kept a lock on my money, such as cable, cell phone etc. I will take this money and pay towards my debts and then once at a point where I can get some relief in the next 12 years, I will return to some of the luxuries of life, but for now, I had time to rethink budgeting and how to spend and save. One thing for certain, I will practice paying myself as well. For this will give me money to save for those rainy days. 

Debt is a bondage, a bondage that I truly would like to eradicate. Therefore, the way I will handle money from hereon in will be quite different from ever before. My eating habits have changed, for the better. I have developed a mind-set to become healthy no matter what, and deciding to climb out of debt, praying that God will give me the strength and discipline to eat wisely loose weight and gain a new perspective on life. I was recently given coffee beans supplements as a gift, thank GOD for that, nowadays, I am no longer hungry. This is great, because I am eating nourishment not necessity and returning to reading the bible to assist in my daily living in this time of transition.


Lavilada

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drink Water

HUMBLE WHAT?

DECLUTTERING MY LIFE!