It is almost Christmas and in a month my life has been changed for the better. I am happy to report that I have returned to full-time employment and I am still trying to be patient with the rehabilitation matter concerning my post knee surgery.  I thought the process would have been moderate but having a set back makes the recovery process much longer.

Nevertheless, I am certainly happy for the upcoming events that will soon take place in a few months. I hope everyone has a great Christmas and even though this year, I do not have a tree or gifts, which I have not had in the past 6 years.

I am eternally grateful to God to have the means to provide for my family. So even if you cannot do all you desire, being able to pay your bills and provide for your family is enough... I myself am eternally thankful and grateful to GOD for not too much interruption.

 Peace and love....talk to you soon...

              Lavi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drink Water

HUMBLE WHAT?

DECLUTTERING MY LIFE!