Sunday Morning,


I awoke from a nightmare with living and dead people in it. I know eating late at night is not a good thing, but I got hungry and craved a sandwich. I drank two cups of tea (sweet tea) and laid out. Until this morning, when my dream awoke me with an uneasiness that I did not like. I am waiting to watch T.D. Jakes via the internet for my morning worship. These sessions have kept me going post-surgery. Last night, I watched Sheryl Brady, a pastor. Pastor Brady's messages are inspirational.

Anyhoo, here's what I know. If you are unable to attend church on a regular basis and you want to feel as if you are still sustaining your worship life. Streamline a few of the well-known bishops, pastors, or inspirational leaders that will keep you uplifted. Another thing to do is purchase devotional material, it will keep you inspired. Research to see if there are free devotionals online. Sometimes you may find some good ones and you will feel as if you have not missed a beat. 

You will become focus and God-oriented in your temporary inability to attend your local church. Also, do not forget to read a scripture or a two every other day. It will also keep you motivated.

It's been two years since I've updated my blog and I wish to write a bit more to discuss self-care topics.

Truth be told, I have not always felt my best these days, life at times can be a BEAST! However, you must learn to navigate the spiritual warfare that attempts to keep you bound. So, I have decided to keep occupied by reading and writing. In the hope of seeing what comes next in my life.

Stay blessed, stay focus, stay kind to one another, see you soon,


Lavi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drink Water

HUMBLE WHAT?

DECLUTTERING MY LIFE!