What I find most intriguing is the ability to read and relax my thoughts in reading. I read this article and it talks about the "Golden Rule" written by a therapist from the 'NY' here's the link if you're interested, http://www.goodtherapy.org/Brooklyn-Therapy.htm.

I believe, I do what most people do, never think to treat myself like I would treat a bestie. You somehow ignore the thought and forget that you too are human. There are things in life that is overwhelming and most people have no one to talk with and talk about these things without limits. It's difficult. Reading this article allowed me to revisit my thoughts and sit with them to understand the new phase, I'm currently experiencing. I believe it is important to take care of yourself in the same way you would take care of others.

Life happens, things that are beyond your control and learning to deal with each phase in your life will help and allow you to mature as an individual. I have found that day-to-day reflection is a good tool in situations like this.

I would always hear people say ' treat yourself,' what does that mean? In the beginning, I truly did not know or understand how to do this, but throughout the years, I have learned to do so and in the beginning you will feel guilty, don't ask why, because I can't tell you. However, I have learned to push through the feelings of personal indulgence and get those mani/pedi's when affordable or watch YT to learn the DIY either way it works. Learn to treat you, like you treat someone else, I concur. Well until next time, be loving, be kind and bless someone,

Alwayz,
Lavi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drink Water

HUMBLE WHAT?

DECLUTTERING MY LIFE!