New Book & More !

December 21, 2015

So, I'm reading this new book I have by Cora Jakes-Coleman on Faithing It. An awesome read by the way. Within the first few pages, I was hooked. It's a read that I needed, no matter the internal and external chaos that has engulfed my life.  I find my self in a situation that makes me the angriest person in my world. Like most Americans in our country, I sincerely am not enjoying my current employment. It's easy for people to advise with their unwanted opinions even though the decision concerning me does not affect them in any way.

Years before, I had a knack for listening to people convey their problems and sounding off their frustration in their daily life. At the time, I was able to really soak it in, be the listening ear, give advice and Godly advice at that, now, the time has come, where I no longer feel concern about humanity and the concerns thereof. I will have to ask God to help me with that because I did not always feel this way.

I find myself, angry with people in general. I am not a person who lacks the ability to do their part to help balance the dysfunction in day-to-day life. The passive, less aggressive, indecisive individual(s) who desire change, but will not commit to action to make change happen. I am not her.

I know what it means to make decisions.  Life-altering decisions where you do what it is you got to do and get it done. I had to adapt. You can adapt. Life is full of seasons that may require you to adapt. In the elapse of time, life can and will sometime become adaptable.

It's Christmas in a few days and I could care less about the festivities.  I've spent the last few holidays in the hospital and it is not a place you want to be during the holidays.  The convenience of being able to commune with family and go back for seconds. Eh! My thought of healthy eating, healthy me from here on out. Know that commitment to self-care comes a lot easier than you think. 

Anyhoo, Merry Christmas everyone, Happy New Year! Another year to be thankful for life. After this, my goal is to work towards something that will bring joy into my life.

Forging onward to 2016!

_Lavi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drink Water

HUMBLE WHAT?

DECLUTTERING MY LIFE!