Eating Healthy

Journal Date: April 13, 2017
                                                                   


Eating healthy is important. I had to learn to stop making excuses. Even in the midst of being ill. A decision to eat right is as equally important as it is to exercise.

There are seasons in your life where you may not be able to physically exercise. I mean physically unable to move. In my situation, I had to ask myself what is it that I can do to modify the conditions to best fit me,  I recognized that I needed to make efforts in increments to make progress.

So, ultimately, the moment I decided to eat better. By making simple changes in what I drink and ate helped me a lot. If you need a place to start-start by drinking water. It's the easiest and simplest thing you can do without any immediate cost.

I know you've heard the phrase drink water, drink water, drink water. The deal behind drinking water is to get your body to the state where it does not aggressively crave things that may not be beneficial to you.

Double check to see what it is that you want. Decide if you are really hungry or do you want to binge on something to eat to emotionally feed something else.

Learn what your needs are, carefully examine them and get rid of what it is you don't need. Until next time,


Lavilada


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drink Water

HUMBLE WHAT?

DECLUTTERING MY LIFE!