Another Day of Expectation

September 12, 2012 

    I must admit that I am not always obedient to the Spirit of the Lord. I really need to learn how to listen and do what He ask me to do. I try to think that I am obeying GOD, but I realize that when things are not going like I thought. I find myself reevaluating myself to examine myself, to see what it is I need to correct. Lately, I have been feeling like shaving my head, chopping all my hair off, but when I think about it, I do not like my hair's regrowth stage.  So I am going to place the energy of wanting to cut all my hair off into something else. 

Today, I have decided to begin reading a book that I did not finish. This helps take my mind off being in employment limbo. Limbo literally. Meanwhile, I am asking God what is it that I should be doing seeing that I have a lot of time to do other things. So in the phase of this journey, I will be documenting what I am doing in between time, while seeking employment. Ohhhh the story, I could begin to tell, but I am going to wait to see what the end will be and then I will share the entire story. If I shared now, the story would be incomplete with no ending at the present time. 

Therefore, today, I will read, research, do some  homework and exercise on my stationary bike and try to relax and enjoy the moments that most of the time is not available when working. Thank God for the family that blesses me in between the rough patches and I pray that God will open the door to employment so that I can regain independence. To all that know GOD please keep me in prayer, for I know GOD will not leave me in this state. To all be bless and be well take care. 


                LAVILADA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drink Water

HUMBLE WHAT?

DECLUTTERING MY LIFE!